Friday, October 18, 2013

Watchmen 

Watchmen hmm interesting i should said; I had never read nor been interested in comics. I can't believe I'm so interested about learning from it and continue reading it. For me the reading is actually different than other books; the reading is actually easy for me to understand because it has a lot of abbreviations and most vocabulary is K-12  I think and on the other side abbreviations is the way I text message so it actually makes my reading easier. Which I then come to the conclusion that this book actually interacts we lenses that we have discus in class. On the other side I think that the genre is actually hard to choice and controversial because it has a lot of thriller in it; is comic and sci-fi because it's a novel base and there is also to many heroes, and artistry. This then comes to my conclusion that this comic is actually like many other book because as usual we have good heroes and bad heroes which are the enemies, or the bad guy but I feel that Watchmen is has is unique differences from other comics which is the reason that I can't wait to finish reading it.  From my conclusion of the first chapter I think that the heroes in Watchmen are very unique because they fulfill themselves as they want to and how they want to help others and are not controlled. From what I have research Watchmen is talked all over the US as a novel from when it first came out and this represents the comic is better, political and cultural in the historical movement. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment